The Lost Seas
Framework to Unify Tyr
- Rikus will step down as member of the Revolutionary Council.
- King Tithian will create a seat for the workers, to be filled by citywide election, provisionally held by Uj.
- Laws against arcane magic will continue to not be enforced.
- The Veiled Alliance will not receive a seat on the Council.
Magical support for the army:
- The Veiled Alliance receives nothing substantial now, but promises have been made to press the issue of a VA seat on the Council after they have proven themselves fighting in the war.
- King Tithian has agreed that upon his death, Tyr will be ruled by a Senate; the Beryls will contribute the first Senate “president”.
- The Beryls will drop their claim to the Fields of Guthay, making way for Qarbjanoob to contribute troops.
- Agis of Asticles, among others, will vouch for Embl Turax, making way for the Turaxes to contribute troops.
- The ZCs will pay 50,000gp to the Tyrthanis, making way for the Tyrthanis to contribute troops.